Friday, August 15, 2008

Gabby "The Bug Killer" Sparks


After being gone for 5 weeks, we returned home to find that a few bugs had moved in while we were vacationing. I guess that's what happens when you live in the forest. Carter cannot handle bugs and would come running in to tell us if she saw one. Meanwhile, Gabby would go grab a tissue and flush the bug herself. It's so funny because both Carter and I are too wimpy but the one-year-old is just fine! I think Gabby just really gets a kick out of watching Carter and I get squeamish!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Amy said...

thats really funny...go GABBY!

Juliette said...

I love it! I was thinking -wow Gabby does not take after her mom- pine cone anyone?

Juliette said...

By the way, I could kick myself for not telling you how yum your salsa was, it lasted all of ....20 mintues. Thank you!

The Standrings said...

that's hilarious

Anonymous said...

love the story, love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

love the story, love the pictures!

M & S Eagar said...

brave little girl! That is too funny. Looks like you had a grand time at Rocky Point. By the way, how long does it take to get there from Mesa?

Amelia Johnson said...

Check out blingblingbyamelia (dot) blogspot (dot) com for a BLING GIVEAWAY! Contest ends August 25th!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Your girls are always cracking me up. By the way if that splat toy stops sticking just get it wet and it will work again!

Jeni said...

What a hoot!