Carter has always called dandelions "wishberries". I'm not sure where she got this from but my guess is it's probably off a movie. Anyways, right now the dandelions are perfect to blow and make wishes with. Today, Carter handed one to both Gabby and I and took two for herself. Then she asked us what we wished for. I told her I wished for 2 happy girls. Cheesy, yes. Carter said she wished for a new puppy with one and to be a ballerina with the other. Gabby took a long time with her wish. She was putting some intense thought into it. Then, she proudly told us that she wished for some macaroni and cheese. We were all cracking up. She has been saying some pretty funny things lately! I'm sure we will have our share of stories from raising her :)Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Wishberries
Carter has always called dandelions "wishberries". I'm not sure where she got this from but my guess is it's probably off a movie. Anyways, right now the dandelions are perfect to blow and make wishes with. Today, Carter handed one to both Gabby and I and took two for herself. Then she asked us what we wished for. I told her I wished for 2 happy girls. Cheesy, yes. Carter said she wished for a new puppy with one and to be a ballerina with the other. Gabby took a long time with her wish. She was putting some intense thought into it. Then, she proudly told us that she wished for some macaroni and cheese. We were all cracking up. She has been saying some pretty funny things lately! I'm sure we will have our share of stories from raising her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, you will probably have lots of fun memories just make sure you write them down because I can promise you will forget them.
carter, you want to play sport, not be a dancer, right??? (:
Post a Comment