Thursday, June 18, 2009

Slumber Party


Is this a cute group of cousins or what?

Before Faith and Solomon leave for a few months, it was fun to have them over for one more party. We will miss you guys! Good luck!







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for watching them for us. We love all these pictures. Thanks once more. We love you all.

Unknown said...

By the way, I hope that you don't mind I post these pictures in our blog. So my family back in Taiwan can also enjoy these. Thank you so much.

beth said...

Ok so you may have THE cutest children I have ever beheld... just a little fyi.
~B

Sparks Haven said...

What wonderful fun pictures! We love each of you and are looking forward to seeing the children next week.

Love Grandpa Bill and Grandma Diane

Anonymous said...

these kiddos love love love popcorn, that's a fact.

ms said...

That teeter-totter is amazing! Where is it from? I want one of those - or maybe I should say, I want my Mom to get one. :)