Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sparks vs the chihuahua

Robert took the girls out to try their new jeep when this little guy (sporting a festive Christmas sweater) let them know they had crossed over into his territory. Good thing he was just a wimpy chihuahua and was afraid of blue jeeps.
Then, the next door neighbors came in their new ride and they cruised the streets of Safford together. Nate and I watched the drama play out from inside. We already feel like we are a part of the neighborhood.

8 comments:

Diane Sparks said...

Fun! So glad you are comfy in your neighborhood. We hope we can visit you soon! And, what a cool Jeep!

Katie and Howard said...

I'm so glad you feel apart already!! :)

marshall and chelsea said...

haha I love the jeeps! It's hilarious seeing a bunch of kids driving in the streets! Looks like fun!

Kristen said...

How are you liking Safford? I wonder if the neighbor boy is a little ticked that Santa left a PINK jeep:)

tricia said...

My dream was having wheels. ( when I was a little girl) I still enjoy wheels. Anyway, I love the picture and am so happy you like the neighborhood, chihuahua and all. Actually, it all looks like it's in the proper perspective with the girls driving. Happy New Year to all of you. Love you.

tricia said...

When am I going to ever get to see Nate???? Time is running out.

lizlaughs said...

That is so funny. We love Safford!

Anonymous said...

my guess is carter was totally freaked out & gabby wanted to run it over. ha ha! oh nater. i miss those cheeks...