Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Dalmatian Celebration

For Carter's 6th birthday she wanted a dalmatian-themed party. We did our best but there was not much selection of dalmatian gear in the stores. So, we had a homemade party back in Mesa. It was good to be with old friends and family to celebrate! Brooklyn and Carter Raylin saves a puppy from Cruella De Vil aka the fish pond
My Mom made a cute dalmatian cupcake cake

Make a wish
Thanks to everyone who helped make Carter's day extra special, she had a great time!

4 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

What a clever idea. The cake turned out super cute! I'm steal planning on "borrowing" your baby doll theme from Gabby's party to use for Ellie. :)

I sure wished we lived closer. Those two are cut from the same mold and would be the best of friends...at least I'm convinced.

lizlaughs said...

That is such a great idea! I just love your family, they are so cute!

Patterson Family said...

So creative and fun! I love b-days!Hope you are all settled in your new place and having fun-we missed you last night @ GNO, but I talked to Amy today and saw Marshalls little guy & it made me feel a little better :)

Sparks Haven said...

What fun! That cake is adorable---and no cutting into pieces--I love it! So glad she had a fun b-day! Love, Grandma Diane