oh Holly I am so sorry you have scorpions....I HATE those things.
I would have to move...I'm terrified of those things and that thing is HUGE!
Scary!!! So glad you are keeping watch for those icky critters! But it is great that you have some cute ones, too!!! We are hoping to visit you when the Temple open house or dedication happens--hope only the cute critters are out and about then!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh Holly I am so sorry you have scorpions....I HATE those things.
I would have to move...I'm terrified of those things and that thing is HUGE!
Scary!!! So glad you are keeping watch for those icky critters! But it is great that you have some cute ones, too!!! We are hoping to visit you when the Temple open house or dedication happens--hope only the cute critters are out and about then!!!
Post a Comment