all of chloe's little friends are boys. i always hafta laugh when their parents come to pick them up from a playday & they are wearing a feather boa & cinderella heals. *woopsies.
Ask his Papa Hamblin about the picture when we dressed him up as a girl and he's holding a jar of shampoo as if to say, "every girl needs to use this product, if you want to look your very best." He's so cute, I can't believe he's walking, let alone walking in high heels.
Your picture taking skills are amazing :) I haven't been in the blogging world for a few weeks, so it was fun to see all your posts. Camping is the best... kids love it! And karate??? I'll have to let Claire try it some time.
9 comments:
haha...this is hilarious! he's such a cutie.
all of chloe's little friends are boys. i always hafta laugh when their parents come to pick them up from a playday & they are wearing a feather boa & cinderella heals. *woopsies.
Mix & Match is a nice touch!
So cute. Hope you guys have a great weekend.
Well at least he can commiserate with his uncle who used to carry a purse around!!
ha ha! love this.
This seriously made me laugh out loud!! I love it!
hilarious! I love it!
Ask his Papa Hamblin about the picture when we dressed him up as a girl and he's holding a jar of shampoo as if to say, "every girl needs to use this product, if you want to look your very best." He's so cute, I can't believe he's walking, let alone walking in high heels.
Your picture taking skills are amazing :) I haven't been in the blogging world for a few weeks, so it was fun to see all your posts. Camping is the best... kids love it! And karate??? I'll have to let Claire try it some time.
Post a Comment