
Carter's two front teeth have been loose for a while but recently one of them was so loose, it moved towards the middle and left a gap on the side. When my family was here visiting, it looked so funny that everybody took a turn wiggling that tooth and trying to make it fall out. We decided that Carter looked like Nanny McPhee with that crazy tooth. A few days ago we had corn on the cob for dinner and Carter's tooth came out while she was eating and she swallowed it...but it wasn't her crazy tooth, it was the other front tooth!

Here is the note she wrote to the tooth fairy, she got right to the point: Dear Tooth Fairy, I swallowed my tooth. Put the money under my pillow. Love, Carter

The crazy tooth came out a few days later at school and now she is toothless! Very cute!
4 comments:
Carter...you look so cute without your two front teeth! I love it!
bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
i love this. i love her!!! she looks so darn cute without those teeth!!
p.s. this is becky. too lazy to change accounts. (:
Now she looks like my toothless Carter!! And Kaden did the same thing this last year, he swallowed a tooth at school, and wrote a note for the tooth fairy (I just found it recently!), and he said "Dear tooth fairy, today I lost a tooth, but I swallowed it. I hope you'll understand. Kaden It cracked me up.
Post a Comment