Friday, January 14, 2011

Robert went to Wal-Mart for paper and ziplocs...

and came back with a puppy. He is sooooooo cute that I couldn't even be mad. We decided to gift him to Carter as an early birthday present. She named him Golden and he is 6 weeks old.
I think it is safe to say that we are smitten :)

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Ironygirl said...

Wow! He is darling! How could Robert resist?

tricia said...

I love the looks on the girls faces. I think they're in love! How are you guys? Sounds like you're doing just great. Hugs and kisses to you all.

Sparks Haven said...

How fun!!! Golden retrievers are the best! (Honeybear is 1/2 golden retriever, so we are only slightly prejudiced.) And Carter is at such a great age to take on the responsibility of pet ownership. Enjoy, enjoy!

Tara said...

Too cute. It seems to always be the men who are suckered in by the cute baby animals (that's how we got our second cat!). I think I would be mad if my husband brought home a puppy at this point though! Enjoy your new "baby"!

Katie and Howard said...

Soooooo cute!!!!!

Cindy Spratling said...

So so cute! Ben cant wait to get a dog. Are you moving? Carters card is so cute. She is like a real kid now or something.

Princess Kandy said...

Carter you are so lucky! you got a puppy! Golden is Super Cute! Hope You Have a Happy Birthday!!!!:)

Jeanine said...

You know not to let the husbands go to the store alone. They always come home with more than you sent them for.