Holly, you are a great photographer. I like all the pictures you took for your children. You are just as good as professional photographer.
Carter is so mature in this picture. This morning Solomon and Faith were thinking about you guys. Faith is always making cards or things for carter and Gabby. but I never really send them to your kids. I hope that I will do better with that. We miss you all. Wish you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday
3 comments:
Oh yes she is! Love ya Carter Girl!!!
agreed.
Holly, you are a great photographer. I like all the pictures you took for your children. You are just as good as professional photographer.
Carter is so mature in this picture. This morning Solomon and Faith were thinking about you guys. Faith is always making cards or things for carter and Gabby. but I never really send them to your kids. I hope that I will do better with that. We miss you all. Wish you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday
Post a Comment