Monday, June 13, 2011

Karate, Ceramics, Lemonade...oh my

Last week was busy! Gabs was in Karate and loved getting her white belt :)
I was going to crop this picture closer but then I would have cut out the kid in the corner in the gray shirt. Hilarious.
Carter chose cermaics and painted a new project everyday.

Then on Saturday, the girls set up a lemonade stand. Who could pass up these cute sales ladies?

3 comments:

Sparks Haven said...

How fun!!! Great summer activities! Congratulations, Gabby, for earning your white belt! Remember to show us some karate moves next time we see you! And Carter, hope to see some of your projects next time we see you! What did you do with the lemonade money you earned?

Lori said...

Awesome girls, it looks like your summer is going great. We sure miss you guys.

Cindy Spratling said...

Hahaha! I know I should be commenting on how dang stinkin cute your kids are, 'cause they are... but the kid in the gray shirt has me laughing way too hard not to post about him. You know a good picture when you see it Holly!