Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School

After much debate, we decided to have Gabby start Kindergarten this year. I was a little sad to drop her off this morning. She is my sunshine girl, always happy and bubbly. It's already a little weird and quiet with just Nate and I at home. But, her teacher is fantastic and I know she will do great!Carter was sooooo ready for the first day of school to get here. She walked into her classroom yesterday and drooled at all of the books her teacher has for them to read. She also has a good teacher, very kind and matter of fact, perfect for Carter.

Carter was a good big sister making sure Gabby knew where to go and had a friend to play with. I also heard her say that she would pick her up after school. Way to go Carter....and now, we just have to wait until school's out to hear how it all went!


6 comments:

becky+cade said...

i love their backpacks- so cute!! can't wait to hear how things went!

Cindy Spratling said...

So So So CUTE! Gabby is one of the cutest Kindergarten kids I've ever seen! Their backpacks are so cute! Is it full day? It's weird just having one at home, hu? I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I need a hobby or something :) Cute girls!

marshall and chelsea said...

AW I'm sure Gabby is loving it! That's so crazy that you only have one left at home! They both looked so cute in their school outifts!

Princess Kandy said...

How cute you girls are:) Happy 1st day of school Gabby, and Happy back 2 school Carter!

Kristen said...

Where did you find the backpacks? They're almost as adorable as the girls:) Is Gabby getting freckles? What a cutie.

Princess Kandy said...

Wow you both look so cute with your back packs, and Gabby hope you are having fun at school:)