Carter turned 8 years old yesterday! She is growing up! She really excels in school and loves to read (this might be an understatement). She is an excellent writer as well. Carter loves to imagine and create and craft and plan....anything. She likes lists :) She also likes to dance and sing. Someday, she would like to visit France. She is looking forward to getting baptized next week.
Here are some of her favorites:
Food: Egg Sandwiches
Color: Purple
Animal: Elephant
Thing about school: Science
Movie: Tangled and Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2
Song: Dynamite
Treat: Hershey's Chocolate
Treat: Hershey's Chocolate
And finally, here is a little something she wrote a couple weeks ago that I thought was sweet:
About My Family
Five words: Families can be together forever
Four words: Have a fun time
Three words: I love you
Two words: Best friends
One word: Home
6 comments:
What a beautiful picture and dress! I love her poem and I think it's cute that she and Isaac have the same favorite song.
Love the poem Carter girl, can't wait to see you all this weekend.
um, i almost cried when i read that!! so sweet. just like her.
What a special young lady Carter is!!! We are so happy that we will be able to be there when she is baptized. Happy Birthday lovely granddaughter!!! We love your poem.
Her dress is darling Holly! And I love that one of her favorite movies is Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2. I haven't seen that one, but it sounds hilarious :)
I can't believe you have an 8 year old kid! So awesome!
Can't believe your baby is already 8 years old....time flies! She looks beautiful in her white dress.
Post a Comment