When we were passing through Boulder City, NV a few weeks ago, we stopped at the Mausoleum there to visit Robert's Grandma and Grandpa's burial sites. Carter was only 2 when Mema passed away and the other two kids had never been there, so it was a good experience for them. I'm thankful to know that families can be together forever.

1 comment:
Thank you so very much for stopping in Boulder City and sharing these wonderful pictures. I think that you are the first family members to be back there since Mema's funeral in May 2006. I had been worried that no one would have kept flowers at their sites. Did you place the flag, wreath and flowers on their crypts? Or were they already there? Again, thank you, thank you for honoring them in this beautiful way. What a beautiful Spirit I feel as I look at each picture. Love always, Grandpa Bill, Dad
Post a Comment