I got ambitious this year and canned/froze/freezer jammed a box each of peaches and pears. It was a lot of work! And not nearly as fun to do by myself as when Erica and I split a box and did them together :)
Oh, this totally made me reminisce! I miss hanging out with you and doing fun projects! Looks like you got a lot done. I could really use your help this weekend....I've got 80 pounds of chicken I need to freeze and can. (It would be hours of fun girl time!) Feel like hopping on a plane? :)
1 comment:
Oh, this totally made me reminisce! I miss hanging out with you and doing fun projects! Looks like you got a lot done. I could really use your help this weekend....I've got 80 pounds of chicken I need to freeze and can. (It would be hours of fun girl time!) Feel like hopping on a plane? :)
Post a Comment