Did we say we were supposed to have our internet set-up 3 weeks ago? Oh yeah, Qwest forgot to tell us that they have zero cables available and can't set it up ever. Hopefully, we will have it by this Saturday...with another company...but we'll see... Here are a few pictures from summer to make up for a few blogless weeks!
7 comments:
yay!!! love mom & becky
It's about time!!!!
don't you hate it when companies don't tell you things! Sorry Ben hasn't called RObert back yet. Guys take forever! Thanks again for coming all the way up here. I had so much fun!
We had major issues with Qwest for 6 months and ended up switching to COX. I'm not a fan of Qwest at all!
Just wanted you to know that Matt and I are completely Anti-Qwest too. We had major problems with them too! Good Luck with everything. It was fun to see new pics of your two cuties!
I thought I would add to the Anti- Qwest comments too. It took almost 2 months for them to set up our internet when we moved up here. We just had to deal with it because they were the only company in Flagstaff that could set up high speed internet. It was a pain though. So I completely understand your frustration. Good Luck...
WOW! So, not only can you not POST on your blog, but you can't even blog stalk when your bored!! That bugs!
I'll keep checking...
Post a Comment