Glad you are back from your vAcA - and this picture is hilarious! Only next time you should try for an action shot - like Carter trying to ride Gabby, atleast that's what my boys would do :)
Hi Holly, It's great to see you on here. Your kiddos are adorable. Girls look like so much fun. I've got boys and they are too. Just different kinds I guess (ha ha).
AS Ellie would say: You say "What the?" & I'll say "Heck!" What the? HECK?
They are hillarious. Is this a Halloween preview or nothing out of the ordinary? Sad Gabs, Carter will always have a plan for you... & she will always want to be the princess & you'll have to be the prince, or something. They are both the cutest things.
7 comments:
gabby is the cutest steed yet... except for nathan steed! :) too cute!
I am at my house, alone I might add, and literally laughing out loud! Your kids are the cutest, and you are hilarious!
OK so I just laughed out loud really loud! This is so funny. Gabs looks hilarious!
Holly -
Glad you are back from your vAcA - and this picture is hilarious! Only next time you should try for an action shot - like Carter trying to ride Gabby, atleast that's what my boys would do :)
Hi Holly, It's great to see you on here. Your kiddos are adorable. Girls look like so much fun. I've got boys and they are too. Just different kinds I guess (ha ha).
AS Ellie would say:
You say "What the?" & I'll say "Heck!"
What the?
HECK?
They are hillarious.
Is this a Halloween preview or nothing out of the ordinary?
Sad Gabs, Carter will always have a plan for you... & she will always want to be the princess & you'll have to be the prince, or something.
They are both the cutest things.
Oh my gosh! Cutest Pics! I have been waiting for NEW pics of Carter & Gabby, since they are the cutest girls in the world!
Post a Comment