We are so glad you guys came with us! We had so much fun!We survived the Ranch Motel. Yay us!
Hi Holly!I am so excited that I found your blog! Your girls are super cute. I am gonna start spying on you now! :)
How excited was Carter to have that cute heart painted on her cheek? Happy B-day America.
haha! i love that picture! so cute with her bottom lip!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We are so glad you guys came with us! We had so much fun!
We survived the Ranch Motel. Yay us!
Hi Holly!
I am so excited that I found your blog! Your girls are super cute. I am gonna start spying on you now! :)
How excited was Carter to have that cute heart painted on her cheek? Happy B-day America.
haha! i love that picture! so cute with her bottom lip!
Post a Comment