I MISS Organ Stop! Hope you had some of their zucchini fries and requested something from Les Miserables! YUM! BTW, your kids are too cute not looking at the camera. hehehe. I thought that only my kids did that!
Please let's do it again soon. Even just a girls night. This week.....Monday. Ok- maybe not it 12 hours but soon. I still need to know details about Carter's first day and if she's been moved up to first grade yet.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I MISS Organ Stop! Hope you had some of their zucchini fries and requested something from Les Miserables! YUM!
BTW, your kids are too cute not looking at the camera. hehehe. I thought that only my kids did that!
Please let's do it again soon. Even just a girls night. This week.....Monday. Ok- maybe not it 12 hours but soon. I still need to know details about Carter's first day and if she's been moved up to first grade yet.
Post a Comment