Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Doll Birthday


For Gabby's birthday, she wanted a baby doll party. All the girls brought their favorite baby doll and got to feed them, dress them, rock them, just be little mommies.

Gabs got a baby bottle birthday cake, compliments of Grammy...

...and the girls got to decorate baby bottle cookies.

They played pin the binky on the baby and also got to make (or the adults got to make) little blankets for their dolls. Gabby LOVES her friends and cousins so her favorite part was having everyone there to celebrate with her :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

lizlaughs said...

I love the baby bottle cake! The whole party is such a cute idea!

M & S Eagar said...

Okay that is the cutest idea ever! Ellie LOVES baby dolls and takes hers everywhere! I think I may have to "steal" your idea. :)

Staci said...

What a FUN idea!!! I'm sure the girls had a BLAST with their dollies!

jmcrosby said...

Raylin had so much fun!! Thanks so much for inviting her and letting me stay to help.

tricia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBY. THAT'S MY KIND OF A PARTY, AND I MIGHT EVEN GET TO HAVE TEA PARTIES AND BABY DOLLS AROUND IN A COUPLE OF YEARS.

I LIKE YOUR LAWNMOWER!

Mandy said...

You are always so creative on children's birthday party. Faith wanted to join you guys, too. We just have to wait till next year. Happy birthday to you! Gabby!!

Mandy said...

You are always so creative on children's birthday party. Faith wanted to join you guys, too. We just have to wait till next year. Happy birthday to you! Gabby!!