Thursday, October 15, 2009

Road Trip


We took a road trip to Flagstaff this week and came back through
Oak Creek Canyon and Sedona. It was so pretty with all of the Fall colors! It made me want to make caramel apples and get halloween costumes ready.
I love this time of year!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that you're doing so well! You're kids are super cute!

ms said...

Nate - I cannot get over his round face, and chubby cheeks. Such a doll. The family picture of you guys is really cute.

Kristen said...

Me too! Please teach me how to take a family picture with all family members looking in the same direction and smiling:) Love Nate's expression in the father/son pic:)

Mandy said...

These are some very beautiful family pictures.
Faith said she wants to paint on the pumpkin too.

tenney_fam said...

How fun! Don't you miss Flag! Robert and Nathan look exactly the same!

tricia said...

That's a really good picture of the family. I love Nate's expression, too. And the one of Sedona is gorgeous.