Love it!
Wow, I'm impressed with how well you got your faces to line up. I can never get them that good. Cute!
The photos you chose were perfect! What a fun, fun video! Love from Grandpa Bill & Grandma Diane :-)
Hahaha...I can't stop laughing! That was awesome! Happy Halloween:)
Ok- my favorite is Robert and Gabby. Oh and Nathan's eyebrows. You looked real, I can picture you doing those moves. Carter was so funny. I can't wait to show my kiddos in the morning.
I have to say, at first I thought Nathan was Gabby. The eyebrows threw me off. Robert has found his best look for Halloween. Cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it!
Wow, I'm impressed with how well you got your faces to line up. I can never get them that good. Cute!
The photos you chose were perfect! What a fun, fun video! Love from Grandpa Bill & Grandma Diane :-)
Hahaha...I can't stop laughing! That was awesome! Happy Halloween:)
Ok- my favorite is Robert and Gabby. Oh and Nathan's eyebrows. You looked real, I can picture you doing those moves. Carter was so funny. I can't wait to show my kiddos in the morning.
I have to say, at first I thought Nathan was Gabby. The eyebrows threw me off. Robert has found his best look for Halloween. Cute!
Post a Comment