
Since we live in the yard sale capital of the world, we decided to give it a shot and get rid of some of our junk. I went to wally-world early Sat. morning to get some change and put up the signs on my way back home. 4 cars beat me home and the next half hour was a flurry of the professional garage
salers, and they weren't messing around. We had a steady stream of cars all day and sold almost everything. Not bad!

Our pajama clad daughters set up a table to sell muffins. They turned up the cute factor and sold out after a few hours. The muffin stand then became a lemonade stand. They did really well for being first-time
entrepreneurs!
The day was a success!
4 comments:
carter, gabby... you guys are worth more than that!!
love you! glad your muffins all sold!
how fun! I'm glad you did so good & I would have cleared them out of their muffins, because they are so cute!
you make the cutest yard sale signs.
Cute, cute, cute! And looks like you had fun while you earned some loot!
Post a Comment