Monday, April 26, 2010

We don't need no education

The other day, Gabby asked me what I was doing on the computer. I showed her that I was setting up an account to help pay for her to go to college. "But I'm not going to college," she replied. I was a little shocked that she even had an opinion on the matter, she is only 3 after all. Since Gabby always says she wants to be a Mom when she grows up, I thought I would use that to convince her. "Oh yeah, you want to go college, so you can be a smart Mom," I answered.
"No, I don't need to go to college because I am going to be a wizard. A wizard and a Mom."

9 comments:

Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHA that is really funny!!!!!!

Staci said...

seriously, who needs school when you are going to be a wizard!?! Smart girl!

manders said...

your children are hilarious. i love it.

beth said...

baaah ha ha hah aaaaa

Katie and Howard said...

Awww, the logic! :)

Tara said...

I think I could use some magic here to keep everything done that needs to be in my life!! I like her thinking.

Lori said...

Gabby I love you! You will be the cutest little wizard around.
Grammy

Rachel said...

Ha! What a cute thing to say. I don't think they teach wizardry at USU (which is where she's going, right?). :)

Katie and Howard said...

Holly- Howard and I talked about you guys when we were at the temple...and if we were alone we would have stopped for sure! :) I bet its nice to have a temple so close! We want to come back for a session. Hope everything is going well!