Happy Anni! Today's 6 for me. It's pretty great being married, hu? I love it. And I love that our husbands are like twins inside about so many things. Congrats on 8 great years! Call if you have a dull moment during the holidays
Congrats!!! And BTW Holly you look really skinny in this picture (oh and so do you Robert). Also Robert remind me to show you a little gem I found on my computer of you:)
7 comments:
Hurray for you!!!
Happy anniversary you two! Such a great picture! <3
eight is great. congrats! love you guys!!
Happy Anni!
Today's 6 for me. It's pretty great being married, hu? I love it. And I love that our husbands are like twins inside about so many things. Congrats on 8 great years! Call if you have a dull moment during the holidays
Congrats!!! And BTW Holly you look really skinny in this picture (oh and so do you Robert). Also Robert remind me to show you a little gem I found on my computer of you:)
When I see your three little kids, I say, "I guess they have been married 8 years. But it doesn't seem possible." Congratulations.
happy 8 years!
Post a Comment