Gabby was showing me how she can buckle her car seat: "You snap this one here and this one here, there! I'm safe and snout!"
Carter came home from school yesterday and gave me a big hug: "I just missed you and I was a little homesick today." About 20 minutes later..."Okay, I'm a little schoolsick now."
You never know what these two will say!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
carter is the only child that would ever say she is "schoolsick". ha ha! i love these girlies so much!
3 comments:
carter is the only child that would ever say she is "schoolsick". ha ha! i love these girlies so much!
{mwah, mwah! (: }
Oh, these are wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing their every-day-type-joyful moments! Love, from Grandpa Bill & Grandma Diane
Those cute little girls, I can just hear each of them saying those things. We love you.
Post a Comment