Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's so fluffy I'm going to die!

Thanks to Despicable Me my kids are now crazy about unicorns. Nate runs around the house saying, "It's fluffy, I die!" Nice, huh? So, Carter wanted a unicorn themed birthday party. We went low key and had her friends come to the park for unicorn cupcakes, ice cream cones and a unicorn pinata. Fun times!
Don't laugh, Carter loved it :)


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha that is SO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

love it!!! i haven't talked to you in a long, long time! i'm planning my trip down soon! glad carter had a great party! the cake looks cute!

Tara said...

I'm laughing!! But Jamison said it was awesome! He's really impressed. Sounds like my kind of birthday party!

Lori said...

Very Creative!! Carter I am happy you finally got your Birthday party, love you. Grammy

Lori said...

BTW where's Nate? I see his legs so I know he is there.