THIS came out of my kitchen...
For the last 8.5 years or so, Robert has been asking/begging/nagging me to learn to make homemade bread. I have tried several times, even had my Mom help me, with no luck. Well, last night the stars aligned and I ended up pleasantly surprised. Nate was intoxicated with the smell of fresh-baked bread. While it was cooling, he grabbed a spoon and fork and tried to stab a bite out of the side. Only problem: I don't know if I can do it a second time! :)
8 comments:
You can TOTALLY do it again! Just make notes of what you did last night...the brands of everything you used and so forth and you'll be good!
That looks yummy!!
way to go holly!!!!!!!!!! you little baker...
WooHoo!! I am so proud of you, few things are as tasty as a slice of warm bread with some butter and whipped honey and let's not forget the tall glass of cold milk....umm.
P.S. Tell Robert I am sure it is that fancy oven he bought you that made it possible.
WAY TOO GO HOLLY!!!!!!!!!! I knew you could do it:)
Nice buns! Your homemade bread looks good too :)
Holly, I have been enjoying your blog again and this just topped it off. Way to go!
Love ya!
Post a Comment