Thursday, May 19, 2011

Debut #2

Gabby decided that she wanted to try out for the children's theater this time. She was soooo nervous, she only made it through half of her audition song. But, she did it and got to be a duck in "The Adventures of Mr. Toad". Carter got to be a rabbit. They both loved it!
Gabby and her friend Avery

Shakin' their tail feathers

6 comments:

becky+cade said...

ha ha ha! how CUTE!! {and btw- gabby's eyelashes with mascara on them... WOW!}

Cindy Spratling said...

stinkinest cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!

Sparks Haven said...

Aaaw!!! So cute! Good for both of them! And extra brave of Gabby!

M & S Eagar said...

Hope you all are doing well. I want to thank you for your comments about my Dad. Of all the condolences we have received, they are probably the most treasured. It would mean a lot to me if your could share with me the conversation you had with my Dad in the temple about us and our baby. We only got to see him every 6 months if we were lucky, so I am trying to write down everything about him so I can remember and so my kids can know all they can about him. My email is mseagar@yahoo.com. If you can't remember, I completely understand and I don't want you to worry about it. We love you all so much and can't wait for the next time we get to see you. Matt and Family

Tara said...

That last picture has to be one of the cutest things I've ver seen!! LOVE IT!

Princess Kandy said...

Oh you 2 look darling in your costumes