Monday, September 19, 2011

Party like a Rock Star!

Gabby wanted a rock star party this year, so we did our best. The celebrities/guests all got to walk up the star studded entry and onto the red carpet, where they were greeted by the paparazzi.Instead of birthday cake, they got to decorate their own star-shaped cookies (P.S. Kids + sprinkles= empty bottles of sprinkles, my apologies to their mothers). They played dress up games and chased the paparazzi aka Robert and danced and sang to plenty of Justin Beiber songs.

Thanks to all of Gabby's Rock Star friends who made it a fun and special day for her!

3 comments:

becky+cade said...

such a cute idea! i bet all those high energy little girls loved every second. also love that robert was the paparazzi. hilarious.

Sparks Haven said...

Oh, how fun!!!!!

Ironygirl said...

When I first read that, I thought it said Robert danced and sang to plenty of Justin Beiber songs. I'm really glad I was wrong! Sounds like a fun party.