Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Girls Night

It was so fun to spend some kid-free time with friends (because we figured out that there would be 21 kids between us all!). Lots of laughing and catching up and well, it's always a good time hanging out with these girls.

5 comments:

jmcrosby said...

Fun!! Sorry I never called you back. For some reason I have only been able to focus on one thing at a time. Glad that you had a good time.

P.S. There should be more blog posts soon. I need to get caught up and I am finally feeling better, so I don't have an excuse.

becky+cade said...

how fun! i love getting together with all my girls too. we only have like 5 babies so far though, so we still like the babies to be there. (:

Sparks Haven said...

Fun!

Cindy Spratling said...

AMEN!!!! That was so fun. I thought of tons of conversation topics we should have talked about, but we were having way too much fun laughing :). So we have to get together again. PLus... the boofed rituals didn't occur, and they should have :) Next time!

Heidi said...

7 beautiful ladies!! How fun!