Gabby figured out how to pull herself up in her crib. She thinks she is such a big girl now and can't wait until she can follow Carter around everywhere.
The letters are from Scrapbooks etc., Amy showed me how to make them and Becky helped me pick out supplies (Of course, I cannot do a project without my personal assistants). It's just cardboard letters painted on the sides with paper glued to the top and covered with Mod Podge. Easy enough that even I can make them!
HOllY- You are so crafty in ways I will never be. For example, you do not want to sit next to me during singing time in Relief Society. I can not even humm along that high! I am so glad you guys are coming!
5 comments:
is she crawling yet?!
Hi guys!! We're so happy you found us! The girls look amazing! We can't wait to see you again! Glad we can keep in touch this way!!!! Love you all!
Those letters are so cute. Did you make them? If so, HOW? Are they the letters from Scrapbooks Etc. or from Michaels?
The letters are from Scrapbooks etc., Amy showed me how to make them and Becky helped me pick out supplies (Of course, I cannot do a project without my personal assistants). It's just cardboard letters painted on the sides with paper glued to the top and covered with Mod Podge. Easy enough that even I can make them!
HOllY- You are so crafty in ways I will never be. For example, you do not want to sit next to me during singing time in Relief Society. I can not even humm along that high!
I am so glad you guys are coming!
Post a Comment