That is so cute. They love back packs. Were you confused at my last comment? The link I copied started at the "Silly" page. So every time I clicked on your name that is what showed up. I thought that was your last BLOG. I really need some help. We love all the pictures!! AND ALL the posts!! (Ellie & me)
3 comments:
That is so cute. They love back packs.
Were you confused at my last comment? The link I copied started at the "Silly" page. So every time I clicked on your name that is what showed up. I thought that was your last BLOG. I really need some help.
We love all the pictures!! AND ALL the posts!! (Ellie & me)
Hey Robert! This is Marquita! I was just browsing blogs and I found yours. How have you been?
So cute! Grammy can't believe she is getting so big. Glad school is going good for you Robert.
Post a Comment