Saturday, December 08, 2007

First Snow of the Season!

Carter was sooo excited that it finally snowed.

She took off to go exploring. She said she was searching for the perfect tree. I think she has watched too many Christmas movies already.

When she came back, I noticed she looked a little taller.

That's because she had an extra inch of snow platforms on her boots. Carter calls them her ice skates.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

kemptons said...

Yea!!!!! It finally snowed. Glad to see your kids enjoy it as much as mine.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh my gosh- she is a riot! Love it.

Cindy Spratling said...

One good things about the snow is that you get to watch your kids enjoy it. Claire hasn't quite figured it out yet, but she can say "oooh, snow!" And under my breath I'm cursing it! It's pretty, but now when it's stinkin 2 degrees (not an exageration). PS: We got your Christmas card today. Love it!

Unknown said...

Carter is the funniest girl! I love her "ice skates". I can't imagine living somewhere that snows - but it looks like Carter loves it! Gabby's puffy snow suit is so funny. Both of your girls are so cute.

juliette said...

Stop it! I am always smiling and laughing when I visit your blog. Those snow shoes- so funny.