Monday, December 10, 2007

Gabby's first taste of snow

Today Gabby got to play in the snow for the first time! Except she didn't really play, she just ate the snow and whined about her puffy snow suit. Maybe she'll get used to it by the end of winter!


Carter did finally get to make her snowman though...isn't he cute?

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Stevens said...

Looking at that snow makes me cold. That is a cute snow suit and hopefully it keeps her warm! Looks like fun!

Amy said...

That snow suit is OUT OF CONTROL! She is so cute though and I am SO SO SO SO excited for you guys to come down and be here for a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

I am so sad I can't be up there playing in the snow with the girls. Be sure and keep them warm.
Grammy loves you two!!

Anonymous said...

i don't blame gabby... that is a pretty large & in charge snow suit! ha ha! it's still way cute on her though, so oh well! carter's snowman is adorable! i can't wait til she tells me all about it next week!

Lisa said...

Dang cute is all I have to say!!!

Staci said...

I LOVE Gabby in that PUFFY snow suit!!! And Carter's snowman is SO CUTE!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I'm so glad Gabby owns that snow suit. I really wish it came in my size, so I'd look as cute as her... right?

•stephanie• said...

i hope the snow gabby ate wasn't yellow.

ms said...

I haven't been able to look at anyone's blogs because of finals and papers, etc...and when I got to yours, Gabby's picture made my day. Thanks Gabs.

juliette said...

That is the cutest little snow outfit- I love that she could fall and not feel a thing. The snow has been pretty fun.

Tara said...

Your girls are adorable!! I wish we had some snow around here! I've been sneaking around here reading your blog for awhile, and I decided I should finally post a comment. And also I wanted to ask you to send me your address so I can mail you a Christmas card. My e-mail is tjmansius@comcast.net Love,
Your favorite cousin,
Tara