Monday, December 03, 2007

This looks kind of familiar...


...except without the leg lamp.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

•stephanie• said...

that made my day. so funny!

Lisa said...

I love it!!! You picked matt's favorite Christmas movie.

MichelleY said...

Too cute - I love it! I love The Christmas Story.

Anonymous said...

how cute!!! love ya gabs!

M & S Eagar said...

On my mission I served in the Laie Zone which consisted of 17 sisters and 4 elders. At Christmas time we were allowed to watch one movie as a zone, as long as it was approved by the mission president. All the sisters wanted to watch a cartoon or some lame movie. So to change their mind I compromised and suggested we watch The Christmas Story. Oh how I regret it. I still wore my glasses back then and the sisters kept laughing at me and kept saying "I'll bet that is what Elder Eagar looked like when he was young!" How humiliating. The house that the movie was filmed at is here in Cleveland, it is like my Mecca. Anyway nice post. Matt

Cindy Spratling said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha! Oh yah... and ha ha ha ha. This is how hard I laughed at this post!

Staci said...

I Love it! You just started off my morning with a great laugh!

L&M said...

Love it! Will we be seeing you guys in Mesa for Christmas??

Anonymous said...

ok, matt's story is hilarious! i love that he called the house from the movie his mecca! ha ha!

Juliette said...

I always laugh so hard when I go to your blog. Thanks for the entertainment!