Carter has been sharing her extensive knowledge of Santa with me this past week. According to Carter...
-Santa likes to sleep in. This is because he is up all night bringing presents to little kids.
-All of the mall Santa's and the Santa pictured above are fake. You can tell because their beards come off.
-The real Santa lives at the North Pole and eats cookies and milk all day long. His favorite cookie is chocolate chip and his favorite milk is chocolate milk.
-Earlier this week she noticed that we do not have a hole in our house (a chimney). She said Santa could come through our front door. She must have been giving this a lot of thought because today she decided that we need to make a hole for Santa to come down and then he can go out through the front door. She said it's too hard to go back up a chimney.
...And all this coming from a kid who, two years ago, took the picture above.

7 comments:
What the heck Carter, you are smarter than I was when I was like 12. How does she know about the beards. She is practically ready for college. Sheez.
Carter is one smart cookie! She cracks me up! Remember last year when we were trying to get her to bed on Christmas eve. We made Robert go outside her window and act like Santa. And she said that's not Santa that's my dad! You and I were laughing so hard! She is the best!!!!!!
i think santa's favorite cookie is chocolate chip & his his favorite milk is chocolate milk too! and amy... i totally love that story too! it was so funny when she said that!
it's so fun to watch kids go from being absolutely terrified of santa to obsessed with him. she's a little genius. that's all.
Classic picture, cutest comments- that girl is so adorable!
I love the simplicity of your blog..
mine are never short & sweet. DaNg-It!!
Sign Carter up to amke you some money already! GOSH!
She is the most hilarious & adorable girl!!
I hear you are missing "the hood party" on Monday.. AHHH! Ellie & I are so sad.
P.S.
You really need a magic key .. well Carter does, so Snata won't have to go up OR down the chimney! HA HA
Post a Comment