You have such a cute family. The picture of Gabby with food in her hair is all to familiar. Nixie is always smashing and rubbing everything she eats right on her head. Her hair ends up stiff and crazy. I like your picture though, it looks like Gabby was very careful to put the crumbs right on the top of her noggin. Ok this is way to long, hopefully I will see you soon.
Hi Kids, This picture brings back such great memories. Thank you, I love it. We just got back from the valley today and didn't have access to the Internet all week, so this is the first I saw it. Melina and Jonathan got here this evening and brought your thoughtful and warm birthday gift. Thank you so very much. Hope that you had a great thanksgiving and all is well. Diane and I send our love to each of you.
3 comments:
You have such a cute family. The picture of Gabby with food in her hair is all to familiar. Nixie is always smashing and rubbing everything she eats right on her head. Her hair ends up stiff and crazy. I like your picture though, it looks like Gabby was very careful to put the crumbs right on the top of her noggin. Ok this is way to long, hopefully I will see you soon.
happy birthday bill!
Hi Kids, This picture brings back such great memories. Thank you, I love it. We just got back from the valley today and didn't have access to the Internet all week, so this is the first I saw it. Melina and Jonathan got here this evening and brought your thoughtful and warm birthday gift. Thank you so very much. Hope that you had a great thanksgiving and all is well. Diane and I send our love to each of you.
Post a Comment