I hope you had a fab b-day yesterday!!! I'm sorry I didn't do this yesterday I was sick in bed. I hope you have a great weekend with your family. Love you!!!
Happy Birthday to the gorgeous lady! And...happy 5th anniversary to Robert and Holly! Sorry that Clark forgot to say anything to you last night! I remembered...he didn't...of course!
5 comments:
happy birthday ames!!! love ya!
I hope you had a fab b-day yesterday!!! I'm sorry I didn't do this yesterday I was sick in bed. I hope you have a great weekend with your family. Love you!!!
I didn't know that! Happy anniversary to you guys too!
Happy Birthday to the gorgeous lady! And...happy 5th anniversary to Robert and Holly! Sorry that Clark forgot to say anything to you last night! I remembered...he didn't...of course!
Ha ha Holly, Just read your comment on my blog. I can just hear you quoting "You've Got Mail". Good movie. And happy b-day Amy!
Post a Comment