Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tag Mix

So I've been tagged a few times and decided to just combine them and make my own set of random questions...


1. Three biggest fears? Large bodies of water (anything bigger than a pool that you can't see the bottom of), Having my kids grow up too fast, the dark.
2. Are you a good liar? No, I can't keep a straight face.
3. Something you want to learn to do? Make homemade bread
4. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? Let them watch too much TV. We're getting better though.
5. What's something that totally grosses you out? Shots, IV's, needles, I'm getting light-headed just typing this.
6. The Olympics. Take them or leave them? Take Gymnastics, Ice Skating, Ski Jumping, Basketball, Diving etc. Leave Curling, Rhythmic Gymnastics
7. What's your favorite scent? Freshly mowed grass, rain, lavender baby lotion, dryer sheets
8. How many times a day do you check your email? Depends on the the day, sometimes 2 or 3 sometimes not at all.
9. Favorite Job? Boys & Girls Club or Piano Teacher, toss up. I guess I like the jobs that work with kids and not cranky customers.
10. Current projects? Family pics, Painting frames, Organizing office, Going through the girls clothes and taking out stuff they don't fit into anymore.
11. Favorite TV shows? The Office, What Not to Wear
12. Where would you like to go on vacation? Italy, Bahamas, Disneyland if the kids are coming
13. Laundry or dishes? Laundry, anyday.
14. What is your dream car? Just a really nice shiny Mercedes...black.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun! i learned some new things about you! sad.. i've only known you for 20 years!

Amy said...

hey Holly, it was fun to read this! I would never have pegged you as a black mercedes person... :p

Amy said...

just a black mercedes...like that is nothing! This was fun to read. I have been tagged a million times one of these days I will actually do it!

Lisa said...

We need to have another 4H meeting and bake bread for our project:) You know my moms wheat bread is top stuff! haa...4H the good o' days. I don't do to well around blood either. It gets me light headed just thinkin about it.