Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Give Thanks

I am thankful that our car had a flat tire this afternoon and not tomorrow when we are on our way to the valley.
I am thankful for Gabby. She did not put any food in her hair today, which is a miracle as she has been doing it quite often.
I am thankful for Carter. She drew me this picture of a dog and it actually looks like a dog!
I am thankful for my little family.

I am thankful for Thanksgiving & the time to reflect on how blessed we are! Happy Turkey Day!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

darbs said...

i love the food in the hair photo

Anonymous said...

cute family pic!!!

Cindy Spratling said...

Claire used to think her food was a hair product too! Love you Gabby!

Lisa said...

I love the cute pokadot outfits!

ms said...

The family picture is darling Holly. Did you guys have fun in St. Johns?