Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween!

The Flintstones & Rubbles!

The Ham Fam, led by Mr. Incredible & Elastagirl

Dora & Diego saying hi to Dino & Pebbles

We had lots of fun dressing up with the Warrens this year! Even Gabby was a good sport wearing this extremely oversized dino costume ( the smallest one we could find). But hey, when candy is involved, she will cooperate.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

juliette said...

You guys look so cute! What a fun Halloween. I'm so sad because I can't find my ward list to call you. We leave for Disneyland tonight! I guess I will see you on Sunday- oh and Carter's bone is perfect!

Cindy Spratling said...

Wow, you guys look awesome! Carter makes the cutest Pebbles. And please give your parents props for being the Incredibles! They look great!

MichelleY said...

How fun - love that the whole family got in on the fun! We tried to go for the madagascar theme but couldn't find a giraffe costume for Aaron and a hippo costume for me!

Emilie said...

So cute. They look so realistic. And I love the dress!