Auntie Melina got the girls these water flutes for Christmas. Carter got the hang of it and can play "Old MacDonald". Gabby just hums and thinks she's really playing. Fun for all.
Cute - you guys must be constantly entertained. I couldn't believe the splits picture below! Holy cow - that is one flexible kid.
ha ha! the girls crack me up! i love their hair in this picture!!!
Cute pictures, I miss the girls already.
i hope they were only tooting their flutes!
Looks like we're going to the same hair sytlist!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute - you guys must be constantly entertained. I couldn't believe the splits picture below! Holy cow - that is one flexible kid.
ha ha! the girls crack me up! i love their hair in this picture!!!
Cute pictures, I miss the girls already.
i hope they were only tooting their flutes!
Looks like we're going to the same hair sytlist!
Post a Comment