This kid is a human rubber band. She really likes to show off her middle splits!
how funny is she? i would need surgery if i even *attemped* that! go gabby!
HAHAHHA!! That is awesome! My husband would be very jealous of that flexibility.
ha ha! did amy take this picture?! amy loves getting gabby to do this! well, it is so funny! it almost looks fake cause she has her legs up so high!
I know she didn't take after her grammy in this area, way to go gabs!
Wow! Ok- don't worry, when I change Nixie's diaper, I pretend I'm just playing with her- but I'm really stretching her out. I say "stretch" she laughs while I push her legs down. She is the least flexible person ever. That is so dang funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
how funny is she? i would need surgery if i even *attemped* that! go gabby!
HAHAHHA!! That is awesome! My husband would be very jealous of that flexibility.
ha ha! did amy take this picture?! amy loves getting gabby to do this! well, it is so funny! it almost looks fake cause she has her legs up so high!
I know she didn't take after her grammy in this area, way to go gabs!
Wow! Ok- don't worry, when I change Nixie's diaper, I pretend I'm just playing with her- but I'm really stretching her out. I say "stretch" she laughs while I push her legs down. She is the least flexible person ever. That is so dang funny!
Post a Comment