Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Princess Carter


Can you tell what Princess Carter was for her birthday party? No, not a Disney Princess. No, not Princess Leia. She is Princess Fiona.

What pretty Princesses!

Make a wish!
Happy Birthday Carter! 4-years-old!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your birthday party looks like it was a lot of fun carter!!! glad you had a good birthday!

Lisa said...

What a cute cake holly!!! Carter you look so cute dressed up as a princess. You are going to make some prince very happy one day.

L&M said...

I forgot again that your Carter had a birthday when we celebrated our Carter's 4th! Geez...these two have to meet someday! Hey, thanks again for the fun afternoon at the mall. I know it was a while ago but we all had a blast.

Emilie said...

So that is what a princess party looks like...awesome! I wish I had one of those back in the day :)