So my dental hygiene school is doing a fund raiser and we are selling electric toothbrushes and white strips for more than half off. I am not allowed to sell them over the Internet, however, I am allowed to sell them to family/friends and friends of friends. So if you fit into any of those categories and your interested, let me know and I'll give you more details.
Robert
5 comments:
what kind of white strips? are they the really really strong kind? if so, count me in cause i think i´m almost out (:
Me too! I'd love some white strips. I'm definitely a friend.
Enjoying the book? I would be very interested in some white strips- smart way to advertise!
we are interested in finding out more about the white strips! Thanks!
Seems like you are always having visitors. I wish my families would visit more! I am really interested in the toothbrushes and white strips. I know that Robert doesn't know who I am but Holly maybe you can help a girl out with the good deals...
Post a Comment