Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A trip to the library

Cuties Nixie & Gabby decide on some books to look at.
Carter & Malloy playing kitchen. Carter was cooking and serving up some interesting dishes such as french fries, chicken, mud, and dinosaurs to Malloy and the other boys. Delicious!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Carter I am glad you have learned to make french fries, that is one of grammy's favorite things to make. Did you serve them with fry sauce?

Anonymous said...

those other kids are cute! especially nixie, love her cheeks! carter gets her desire to be a culinary genius from me... and it looks like she's already passed me up (:

Juliette said...

That was a good trip to the library. The choice of cuisine was very colorful! Cute kiddo's!

Juliette said...

Can I please steal these pictures off of your blog and post them on my blog- my blog is in desperate need of an update. Oh yea- how is the book? (I'm giggling right now)