Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My sweet baboo



Earlier this week, the Valentine's Charlie Brown movie was on and Charlie wanted to give a valentine to his "sweet baboo". I told Carter that Robert was my sweet baboo and I asked her who hers was. Of course, she said Micah was. Then I asked Gabby who her sweet baboo was. She just turned and smiled really big at Carter. Carter looked shocked and said, "Is it me?!?". Gabby just kept smiling and giggled. Ha, ha! It was so cute and sweet! Gabby really does love her big sister!

7 comments:

Amy said...

They are so DANG cute! I love these girls so much. what a cute story that is!

maelynn said...

Your girls are so sweet! Micah loved getting "his mail" from Carter! It made his day.

Anonymous said...

how sweet! i love my nieces so much!!! they are so cute with each other {most of the time (: }! love you girlies!!!

juliette said...

What a great Valentines story, topped with the Valentines dresses. I guess almost anything little girls own could be a Valentines theme, but they look adorable, especially the big kiss on Gabbby's cheek. I will be in Heaven the day my son just out of the blue gives my daughter a loving kiss on the cheek.

Lori said...

So cute! Grammy can't wait to see you two and give you both a big kiss on the cheek. Thanks for the valentine card girls, we loved them.

Cindy Spratling said...

Ohhhhh! It's like I always say, I just want to squeeze those two! We may be flying down to Mesa in April. I'll let you know. We'd love to see you!

kali and kason said...

so cute! i love carter and gabby!