you know, the kind where you are bordering on the edge of sanity because your house is full of 5 preschoolers who are not minding their manners and writing on your walls with purple chapstick. Wow! Perfect timing for a girls night out...and it made the day turn out okay!
4 comments:
ha ha! what´s wrong with drinking soap water??? (: hope you guys had fun!
Yes! I just had leftovers and it was heaven! We will have to do it again.
Ok, that just confirmed the fact that I need to go to the ladies night my friend invited me to go to tonight. Even though I only have 3 kids in my house today, and I doubt they will write on the walls with purple chapstick, since they wouldn't find any in my house. But I'm sure they will find other ways to drive me over the edge today!! You guys look so cute btw.
I was in such need of a girls night out! I had so much fun! Let's not let months go by before we do it again!
Post a Comment