Saturday, March 01, 2008

Tagged by Juliette...

10 years ago: Let's see, I was 16. Just got my licence and having fun/being crazy with high school friends.

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Laundry, it never ends
2. Take my kids to the park to fly their new kites
3. Make salsa
4. Prepare lesson for nursery tomorrow
5. Give Robert a hair cut

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Cereal
2. Bug bites graham crackers
3. Strawberries
4. Vanilla pudding with chocolate chips
5. Chips & salsa

5 places I have lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Colorado Springs, CO
3. Littleton, CO
4. Logan, UT
5. Flagstaff, AZ

What would I do if I was suddenly made a billionaire: Hmmm, I can think of lots of practical stuff but I'll just list the fun stuff. I'd get a nice house and hire someone to help me decorate it. Then, I would go on a fun vacation. And, I'd probably get Robert a Porsche and a Mercedes for myself.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Boys & Girls Club
2. Piano teacher
3. Bank One/Chase
and lots of little summer jobs etc. but these are the main ones

5 things you didn't know about me:
1. I am the clumsiest person I know. Really. Robert says that he's amazed that I am still alive because of how many times I will fall down, slip, run into things, drop something...on a daily basis.
2. We have moved 5 times since we have been married!
3. I only like having colored nailpolish on my toes. I think that my hands look funny with colored polish and I only put clear polish on my hands. Weird, I know.
4. Speaking of nail polish, I love going to get pedicures but I have really ticklish feet. I always laugh out loud when I go get one and I always feel like an idiot but I can't help it.
5. I still call my Mom all the time to talk. It's at least every other day or so and my Mom always misses her exit on the freeway because she is talking to me :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

whenever i think about vanilla pudding with chocolate chips, i think of you! ha ha! i love these questionaire things, they´re fun!

juliette said...

Ok- Hi Bella from Twighlight! I don't picture you as clumsy but that is very funny! I am laughing picturing you getting a pedicure and giggling. I will have to try a few of those snacks mentioned and Mercedes- impressive! That was very fun to read, oh and I'm going to assume you are finished with the book, I'll sneak in to nursery today to find out what you thought.

Kasey said...

I love bug bites! Those things are addicting. I could eat an entire box myself if I'm not careful.

•stephanie• said...

i laughed picturing your mom missing the freeway exit.

john hatch used to do that, too. good thing his office is just on baseline now. no more getting lost on the way home.

Lori said...

Hey don't tell everyone our little secret about the freeway exits. And who got us started on the vanilla pudding with chocolate chips in it? I am sure it was Dad, he loves chocolate chips. But it has to be the cooked pudding and you eat it while still warm. ummm!

Cindy Spratling said...

I remembered that you like vanilla pudding with chocolate chips. And I made salsa too (today). What's your recipe? You should email it to me. I'm getting tired of mine. Wouldn't it be fun (in some ways) to be back 10 years ago. Fun times!

Staci said...

I love that you laugh through your pedicures:)

I'm ALWAYS falling or stubbing my toes or something that HURTS! I hate it!

I decided I'm going to try your vanilla pudding snack...I guess I have to make it & eat it warm, as your mom suggested...no vanilla pudding cups.